Meet Our Staff: Highly Skilled Therapists in a Caring Environment
Our professional staff members share many advanced level qualifications, including National Board Certification as Orthopedic Specialists (OCS). We are dedicated to optimal patient recovery in a caring and timely manner.
Cindy Shaw, PT, OCS, BCB
- Owner and Director of OSCPT since 1992.
- National Board Certification as an Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) since 1992 which includes 2 reeertifications at 10 year intervals.
- 37 years experience in the field of Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Degree in Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach (1980).
- Specialization in Manual Therapy and Spine Care.
- Specialized Training in Visceral Manipulation.
- Cindy has two grown children, a daughter and a son.
- When Cindy is not sharing her passion in Physical Therapy, she is usually scuba diving.
Lisa Davis, PT, OCS
- Senior Physical Therapist with over 22 years working at OSCPT.
- National Board Certification as an Orthopedic Specialist (OCS) since 2005 with recertification in 2015.
- 33 years experience in the field of Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Degree in Physical Therapy, California State University, Long Beach (1984).
- Advanced Skills in Manual Therapy and Exercise Training.
- Special Interest in Geriatric Wellness and Fall Prevention.
- She enjoys Community Education for Body Mechanics/Back Protection.
- Lisa loves to travel and experience new adventures.
Elizabeth Strehle, MPT
- Over 16 years experience in outpatient orthopedic settings.
- Masters Degree in Physical Therapy, Chapman University (2001)
- Graduate studies in Gerontology in 1998 at Cal State University Long Beach
- Specialized training in Osteoporosis management, senior strength training and group exercise.
- She and her husband have two young, energetic daughters.
Megan Kelly, DPT
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy from The University of St. Augustine (2012)
- Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition.
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Loves integrating breath with movement in therapy to help patients find a body connection
Amythyst Fritzler, Pilates Instructor
- Master in Dance Education , CA State Long Beach
- 15 years experience as Certified Pilates and 5 years as Gyrotonics instructor
- Extensive experience and training with Physical Therapists
- Specialization in Pilates for pelvic floor conditioning and breast cancer survivors
- Passionate, patient, and able to adjust to the needs of her clients at different stages of life and healing
Breanna Corbin, Pilates Instructor
- Degree in Dance Science, CA State Long Beach (2017).
- Certified Body Arts and Science International (BASI) Pilates Instructor
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Continuing Education in Pilates for Low Back Pain
- Specialization in Therapeutic Pilates
- Loves connecting with her clients, helping them feel physically and emotionally at their best